|AN INTERN NEED FROM BBIT OR ARTS & DESIGN CLASS||
Please tell a friend to tell a friend about:
Kelvin who works as a lead engineer for a local technology and communications company called Why. Agency. https://whyagency.africa/, is looking to hire an intern from your BBIT class.
They will offer a monthly stipend in the duration of their time at the company.
1. Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required. Photoshop knowledge and skills are a plus
2. Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
3. Collating and maintaining client information in the CRM database for preparation of client demos.
Requirements for the role are:
1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
2. Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
3. Strong organization and project management skills.
4. Friendly and personable demeanour. Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
5. Willing to familiarize yourself with the company's vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives
They are looking to hire as soon as possible so any leads will be appreciated. Interested students can share their resume with me via the email: `email@example.com`
|Attachment Programme for Students - January 2020||
Please see attached advert for our Attachment intake for the month of January 2020.
This is to circulate the attachment advert to students to facilitate timely application. Those interested should apply online on http://www.teamiq.com/BaseTitanium/2989 on or before our said deadline of 8th December 2019.
Should anyone need any clarification please contact Suleiman or me on SMpole@basetitanium.com or JKago@basetitanium.com. Please advise the student that they have to apply online and not apply to Suleiman’s or my email.
We appreciate your support in this and looking forward to having your students onboard.
|Japanese companies (Multinationals) are in search of talents from Kenya - 2020||
The Japanese companies (Multinationals) are in search of talents from Kenya in areas of Engineering and Computer Sciences.
If you, your son/daughter or brother/ sister from any Kenyan Universities and is interested to work and study in Japan, please apply here.
They are looking to hire not less than 200 Kenyan graduates by Jan/Feb 2020.
MNCs manager will come to Kenya in Jan/Feb to interview those who have applied online.
|Attachment Programme for Students - January 2020|
|Improvement of customer experience||
Customer Experience Lines
In order to improve our customer experience through effective delivery and personalized service,
the University has activated the following hotlines to deal with special customer needs:
0204916420/21 - Graduation Hotline
0204916422/23 - Marks verification (Missing Marks)
0204910000 - General Enquiries
Students can also visit the customer care desk located at the ground floor of UoN Towers.
For further enquiries please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org